ADHD Therapy Group for Children
This seven-session group is for children from ages 8 to 12 years old. The format will be six weekly groups for children and one-time parenting group. Children must be able to participate in a group setting. The Ellis Human Development Institute accepts Medicaid, and the fee without Medicaid is based on a sliding scale.
ADHD Therapy Group will return in late fall 2018. Please check back for dates and more information.
Counseling services follow a collaborative model where clients and providers work together to understand the client’s goals and develop a plan for meeting those goals. We offer many types of counseling services for children, adolescents, and adults, including:
We also offer several types of specialty counseling services:
- Comprehensive counseling services (PDF) for individuals who have experienced trauma
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for women in group (PDF) and individual settings
- Inclusive and affirming counseling (PDF) for the LGBTQ+ community
Our counseling services can help individuals who are experiencing a wide variety of concerns:
- Anxiety, including worry, panic, and fears
- Mood problems, including depression, bipolar disorder, and irritability
- Anger and aggression
- Attention difficulties
- Impulsive behavior
- Relationship difficulties
- Family conflict
- Social skills difficulties
- Academic and school problems
- Trauma recovery and PTSD
- Identity concerns
Please call (937) 775-4300 for more information about current services or to set up an appointment for counseling.