ADHD Therapy Group for Children
The Ellis Human Development Institute will offer a six-session ADHD group for children from ages 7 to 11 years old. The format will consist of six weekly groups for children. Included in these sessions, there will be one session for parents and one where both parents and children join together. Children must be able to participate in a group setting.
The group will run Mondays from 6-7p.m. beginning in January 2019.
Call 937-775-4300 to schedule an intake appointment prior to the start of the first group session.
Ellis accepts CareSource. The fee for all other clients is based on a sliding scale.
Counseling services follow a collaborative model where clients and providers work together to understand the client’s goals and develop a plan for meeting those goals. We offer many types of counseling services for children, adolescents, and adults, including:
We also offer several types of specialty counseling services:
- Comprehensive counseling services (PDF) for individuals who have experienced trauma
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for women in group (PDF) and individual settings
- Inclusive and affirming counseling (PDF) for the LGBTQ+ community
Our counseling services can help individuals who are experiencing a wide variety of concerns:
- Anxiety, including worry, panic, and fears
- Mood problems, including depression, bipolar disorder, and irritability
- Anger and aggression
- Attention difficulties
- Impulsive behavior
- Relationship difficulties
- Family conflict
- Social skills difficulties
- Academic and school problems
- Trauma recovery and PTSD
- Identity concerns
Please call (937) 775-4300 for more information about current services or to set up an appointment for counseling.