Here is a list of free apps that may be helpful in developing and maintaining your wellness. However, the Ellis Institute does not endorse all of the information provided by the apps and cannot guarantee the reliability and functionality of the included links. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Moodtrack Diary: Track your moods on the go and look back to see your moods to learn about yourself and live better.
- Moodlytics: Log your moods and track them periodically through graphs, charts and calendars.
Relaxation and Sleep
- Breathe2Relax: Instruction and coaching for diaphragmatic breathing.
- Relax Melodies: Ambient sounds can be combined to create a unique mix for relaxation or sleep.
- SleepBot: A sleep cycle tracker and smart alarm.
Resources for Maintaining Safety and Sexual Assault Recovery
- Circleof6: Provides options to make an immediate connection with support when in an unsafe situation.
- DoD Safe Helpline: For sexual assault survivors to easily access resources and develop/keep a self-care plan.