You can contact Psychological Assessment Services by phone at 937-775-3459.
We offer psychological testing to address a variety of needs. Navigating education and life may engender a myriad of emotions and experiences (e.g. confusion, adjustment difficulties, depression, anxiety). Psychological Assessment Services (PAS) provides Wright State students and the local community with individualized psychological testing that provides diagnoses and treatment recommendations.
We provide the following types of assessments:
- Learning Disabilities
- Depression & Anxiety
- Diagnostic Clarification (e.g. confirm suspected diagnoses)
- Updated testing to receive academic accommodations
If you are interested in an assessment, please fill out the information below. You will receive a call/email to schedule an intake appointment via WebEx. At this appointment, we will learn more about your needs and concerns and answer questions. Please review the Intake Packet below for further information. We are dedicated to serving Wright State students and the local community. Also, please note that we do not provide therapy. We provide only psychological assessments. If you are in need of therapy, please consider the following resources:
- Counseling and Wellness Center (Wright State Student Union-Wright State Students only): 937-775-3407
- RaiderCares (Wright State Students only): 833-848-1765
- Community Network - Crisis Unit (Greene County): 937-426-2302
- Samaritan Behavioral Health Crisis Care (Montgomery County): 937-224-4646
- Samaritan Behavioral Health Integrated Care Solutions: 937-734-8333
- South Community Behavioral Healthcare: 937-293-8300
Request for Testing
Thank you for your interest. We currently have a waitlist that extends to Fall 2021. If you would like to be placed on our waitlist, please fill out the form below. Once we have availability, we will reach out to you directly.